Saturday 3 January 2015

Neo Nair Choppers: Edition VII

This edition is a showdown of how Neo-nair Choppers evolved over time. These are the earliest designs I came up with, while fiddling randomly on the innocuous MS Paint. Who'd have thought, It would lead to the passionate entrapment that led me to create so much more over time and evolve my creative skills.

BLUE DIABLO
This was my first chopper..ever!I know it looks pretty primitive considering the other designs here. I made it keeping in mind colors and paint elements more than design. Albeit, I always had in mind the fluidic uni-body and encased tank look ( So that the insides look like live electric sparks).



THE DEVILS STRIPPER

I don't need to explain much about how I came up with that name. I wanted to create a bare-boned wicked animal of a chopper to symbolize rawness. With brown background and yellow flames literally cover every inch of the bike, they'd be laid on a chrome coat to give it the shine.

WTF! CHOPPER
This name was given just as I was writing this post. I changed it from the SPIKE BIKE to the WTF! Chopper. It seems supremely unnatural albeit impressive to me, the acute angled frame and spikes with short bars..(seriously WTF! Roshan)
THE (REC)LINEBACKER
Well, the attacking built of this bulldog of a bike says it all. A Top heavy and aggressive tank and handlebar stance lends bite to this design. And just to get things tipped over, the elongated back-rest acts as the final uppercut to knock the design out of the park. Pretty radical ain't it? Plus, the qwerky customizations on either fenders don't hurt .

That's all from Neo-nair this time. Catch you later for the FINAL edition of Neo-nair choppers in Edition VIII.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment