Tuesday 6 January 2015

Neo Nair Choppers: Edition VIII

Welcome to the final edition of NNC. This batch constitutes 2 primitive and 3 intermediate designs of mine. These are all the designs I've had created over the last 4 years now, that you have seen over 8 editions. I shall resume designing more choppers once I find some more themes to attack. Till then, do mail or Tweet to me any themes you wish to see incorporated into chopper designs.

THE CRUISED MUSCLE
This was my attempt at creating a muscle bike equivalent of a chopper. I took cues from the Ducati monster and a few other Jap monster bikes. I think this ones turned out pretty clean and cool for a muscle chopper


THE CENTURION CHOPPER
So, this was when I overdosed on the customization wagon. I tried incorporating the theme into every element of my Roman themed Centurion Chopper. Right from the headgear customized front fender to the chariot like rear fender with shield markings( Also used on the mirrors) . The oil tank, forks and exhaust are all engraved with roman notations and design cues. The tank is like the front of a chariot covering the driver.

THE PHANTOM CHOPPER
Well that massive tank and down-low handlebars literally scream chopper. I decided to use another theatrics element, by customizing the twin engine head faces with operatic faces (the colloquial smiley-frowny). The rims on this bike are pretty unique to its design, giving it a medieval look. The TNT extension is just for madness sake ;)
CRYSTALLIC RUST
This si the most stripped down design I've ever created. No fenders and barely any fabrications other than the tank and engine hub.

BLUE SUNSET
On my last design, I was lost for inspirations on this one on everything but what paint I wanted on it. I just created a random shaped bike and colored it right in. Definitely not my finest work, but not that bad either I suppose.

NNC says goodbye for now. But do keep coming for your dose of music and management posts. I do intend to return to the design board (wth..My trusty old MS Paint) soon enough to create more beasts of this sort.
Till Then, Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment