Thursday 6 August 2015

Neo Nair Choppers: Maersk Edition

Its been a while since I've designed a theme chopper and posted. Here's the latest idea that caught my attention. Working at Maersk for the last 4 months, I keep seeing models of Triple E container vessels, one of the biggest container ships in the world. I found the vessel an interesting subject for a custom motorcycle and let that idea flow. And here's what I made of it:


I've tried to incorporate major elements of the ships design into the motorcycle here: 

-  Rotator fan shaped alloys
-  Hull inspired oil tank
-  V Twin engines that are designed like containers
-  Exhausts shapped like those of the vessels
-  Container rack shaped foot rest
-  Binoculars modified into twin headlights
-  Rear end inspired from the that of the vessel
-  The bridge and deck design are fabricated into handles

Hope you guys like it !


4 comments: