Thursday 4 December 2014

Neo Nair Choppers: Edition II

Welcome to another edition of Neo-Nair Choppers! Here's a collection of four more awesome beasts from my measly drawing board on MS Paint. I won't go talking much on this one. Check em out and let me know what you think.
THE LONG FORKER
So this one's a throwback to a classic chopper design technique of putting twice as long forks on a bike. It gives a really cruising limousine look if you ask me.



THE MARLEY DAVIDSON
I don't know why exactly I'm doing the reggae reference here but I think this bike would look really sick in a rasta-influenced paint job. For now I just let the background take a 'hit'.

THE M.I.B CHOPPER
Carbon black entirely with chrome grey accents. That would define the ultimate in cool night hero bike for me. Why M.I.B?...The colors of the movie were stuck in my head when I designed this, not really a direct influence you're seeing here.

THE RAPTOR
 This fella is a weird one right here. Just for fun I got it a hand-brake, a rarely used technique these days but looks wicked when put together with a chopper that has the right shapes and flow. It really does remind me of a raptor especially with the open mouth headlamp.

This post is the second of 8 editions we're gonna have of Neo-Nair Choppers. Hope you liked this batch. Share it if you like or write to me if you think  there's an awesome theme out there that you'd like me to design a chopper around.

1 comment: