Tuesday 9 December 2014

Neo Nair Choppers: Edition III

Batch 3 is up, Check it out!

THE REVOLUCION CHOPPER

I was listening to Il Nino's album Revolution Revolucion when writing this album. And I wanted to make something bare boned and would scream ghetto monster. The front spring suspensions, the stripped down plain tank and holes punched into the back fender really did the trick on this one for me atleast.

SUSPENSION DIMENSION 
Two words on the where this bikes key feature, the suspension, got inspired from: DARK KNIGHT. Although instead of leaning in, you'll be laying back on this bad boy.

THE MAN UTD BIKE
My local friends from Mumbai saw me working on the bikes one day and gave me this idea. They wanted me to make a Munich tragedy tribute bike. I dunno if this in anyway honors the memory other than by the overall image than the bike, I think its a pretty decent job incorporating elements of the logo and jersey.  I went with a sporty lean stripped frame look for this one. Check out the rims and tank paint job.

THE GHOST RIDER CHOPPER 
(if he'd let me design it and not fry my brains out as a form of payment)
Flaming paint job with brown pins-trip for accents, skull headlamp..This one really turned out to be a mishaped beast. My favorite element is the mirror image fenders, they really tie this one up.Can the skull throw flames?...we still need approval of one Mr.Johnny Blaze on that one.

Let me know if you dig todays designs by sharing the same on your wall or tweeting or I don't know...spamming my mail? Either ways, hope you guys liked this bunch of work as well. Until next time..
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment